when you meet the big persons you like to be like them

1:42 PM

the first meet up with a person with the same specialite, automatic and automation:


Yesterday I went to LILLE me and my friend to participate in the meet up with a persons who are they interested in the automatic and automation and that meet up was organized by progressive company that they have a lot of voice in France and its good experience for me and my friend when the meet start we have to discuss with other and give opinion and take other to know the different persons that they are with us there.
After that we start to present our self for other and that was good and amazing to present yourself in front of other that they have a lot of experience in the automatic.
After that finish we start to talk with other and take the coordination of other to better contact them in the real life and maybe to work with them or get a new idea from them and maybe you will give them also your experience that you have in your life I know it’s nothing in front of their experience but I imagine that maybe it will help in one day in the way of thinking also in the way how to develop myself in this large domain like automatic and automation.







After we finish this meet me and my friend go to meet the person who will take us with him in ‘bla bla car’ to valenciennes and when we go out from the meet we find that the snow start it’s amazing thing that make me in other world because it the first time in my life that I touch or walk in the snow and its good feeling, and we take our travel to valenciennes with the gay it’s cool we have a lot of fun in the road and we have also a lot of snow and when we Are in valenciennes the gay get us to our hose because the weather was not good.
In this meet I learn and meet a new person that they have a lot of influence in the world of automatic and also the automation and that will help me also if I work with them after because I give them what I did.
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments