always give yourself the energy

10:54 PM

is not easy at all to give yourself the power in order to get what you want:


Good morning everybody today I will give you some things that may they give you the power because if you cannot give yourself the fuel that you need to get what you need is not easy to have what you need you must be the fuel and the energy for yourself and you must learn how you can give you the power that you can give all what you have in order to achieve what you need and this will help you in all the cases of your life.




For example today I have a class that we have just to go there and the prof will give us a thing to do it and he don’t have to give us any instruction because of that almost of my friend they are not coming but for me I tell them I am here in France just to have the classes and get to the university if I don’t go to the university why I am here I don’t spend all this time in my life and this money to came here to France and the end I don’t have any result I have to work and work hard and hard in order to achieve what I need and get my goals because if I cannot achieve what I want I don’t know how I will do after that.
 Also I have to weak up all the day and get the new things every day in my life in order to learn a things in every day that make me build a big background after that.
I have write my words and cheek my email and I don’t find anything special just offer of internship that Mr. Djemai send it for us he do all what he can to give us all the internship that he have to get all what we need and get our internship in this day he help me in my cv and in my letter of motivation the problem that I have now I don’t get a good one until no and I must do it today in order to give them to the different stage that I must get them and pustule for them and I search for one in laboratory that make me and help me after to continue my doctorate
Good day for all of you and I wish a good day and a good continuation for what you do.
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments