minutes before the victory

3:35 AM

playing the first match of football in France


Good morning everybody today I weak up hearing the running of the phone I find it’s Lakhdar my brother we spoke about some paper that I need them and also about what the plan of today after that I weak up and get out from my bed and I organized my bed and get to get my breakfast that contain some eggs café orange and some cheese after that I open the pc to see my email and also to write the 750words that I have to write it every day and here I am write in my Blogger and today first  I will tell you about my first exam test of English TOEIC that I do it yesterday here in my pc and I obtained 600 p and that get me happy because it’s my first time do this test and I do it for preparation for the TOEIC test that I have to pass it in February after that I will tell you about my first match  that I have to do it today in football avec US.AULNOY and I must win this match today in effect it will not be easy but I will do all what I can in order to achieve the victory for my team .


I have to motivate myself also my new team because they have failed in the lasts match of them and today we will play against the first one in the list the leader of the list but I know a thing that if we give all our power we will do all our best we will win the match despite the team is not good and we have a lot of problem with the entrainment but I think it will be good today
Today I must give all what I have in order to achieve the victory that is not easy at all but we have not to lose in our mind before the match we have just to prove that we can do it

You Might Also Like

0 comments