give yourself the inspiration
11:16 PMwhen you face a bad thing you must always remember why you are here and what you give to be here not only money also time that you given and you still giving it:
Good morning everybody
today I weak up early like all the days and I have do a lot of things like
every day morning that I have to read my 750words today I write 784words in
time of 21 minutes that make 36 words in min and that help me all the time to
make my English better and better after I finish it I take the whole text and
get it in office in order to see the problem that I have with the words or missing
part or sentences that they have no sense I read all of it and correct the bad
word and today I have just ten mistake in all what I write its start to be
better than the first day that I have 67 words and that start decrease and decreased
until no so I believe in things that if you want anything you have just to get
yourself ready for the life that you want and also I have to read a chapter of
book every day and I don’t finish it yet it rest maybe a little part of It and I
have to finish it before the end of week that also help me to understand how we
write some words in French.
Also here I am write
my blogger of day and that I have to start my class the 8:30 I have to take 5
minutes to get to the class with bike and that will help me to take my
breakfast and also get always additive time because if I have to get to the university
with my legs I have to take twenty to thirty minutes every time so I have to
lose every day an hours for just walk to university do I have to go with the bike
to gain this time and give it to other things in order to gain the more time to
get education and develop our self all the time.
I have and also you
have to believe that more that you work hard more that you have a good result
and now I have to go to prepare myself to my other big day goodbye


0 comments