don't be the victim

1:42 AM

Do not always be the victim


In the life nothing will help us to get our dreams even if this things are for us but we must get them there is always a different between get them and giving them for you because if you get them you disserve them but if they give them for you it’s not yours I assure that 



You have to get all the imagination to get the things that you love and the things that they help you always to not be the victim because if you have always to do the victim you cannot do anything.

Why I say for you don’t be the victim all the time because the problem that they want to be a victim in their life they loss everything they don’t have anything to give them for humanity

You must look at the mural every day and decide what you want to do for the rest of your life I will give you advice that you can do what you want just want to do it and you will see what happen you will do a things that you don’t imagine yourself do them you will fly and get the moon just because you believe what you will do that what happen if you want to get it

Today I start to get this new vision because if I not do anything for my life that will not help me I will suffer until the last moment of my life and I know that I cannot resist the pain because of that I have to change my method to get my life better and don’t make myself lazy person that what I have to say

Listen to me very carefully dude if you want a thing in your life you must to achieve it and do all the things that they make you happy in your life don’t do anything that will not make you happy because you have a lot of time to get what you want and a lot of power to get what you love

You Might Also Like

0 comments