the sacrifices
1:04 AM
The sacrifices and
their effect in you
Today I will give you
some of my experience in sacrifices and how you can let them be your fuel to
continue your bath and you straight life in order to achieve your goals and
your dreams, If you want to turn your dreams to reality you should and must
know that is not easy and is not without money you have a lot of things you
have to do them in order to make it happen and let yourself get what you need
and also what you want.
The sacrifices is the
things that we have to do them not matter that they easy or hard one the most Important
that they will give you your dream and achieve for you what you want.
Is not easy at all to
get your dream and get a lot of things that they not giving for anybody because
of that you should have a sacrifices that you don’t sleep well and do what the
mind cannot imagine a things that you have all the other scared from it and
they cannot take it and do it that you must do it and be sure that if you start
in it you will finish it and it will give you the best things that you cannot
imagine.
Because of that I am
today in France in town that I wish that I am in my hose with my family and
with my friends and all my people that I know them but I have a dream in my
life that I must give the humanity things that they should remember me in all
the time and to give them all what I have in order to make them life easier because
I am student in automatic and I will make their life easy the best that I can.
The life was not easy
for me five yours I was head of class but they not give me anything to help me
or to encourage me to do another things that what let me out from Algeria and
get my chance here in France and I will see if I get a good marks if they will
give me the good things or no, the important is not for the good things that
they will give or what they should give it’s a things for encouragement just
that.


0 comments