Your life depends on your decisions
10:47 PM
Hello everybody
today i weak up in the morning before five teen minutes that i always have to
weak up i start my day with writing the 750words after that i do one small home
work of English that i have to give offer job for other i finish and do i am
here write this word and when i finish and get what i need to say i will go and
take my break-fast to give me the harm and also energy to get my day cool and concentrate.
Today I have a good aspiration to start get myself
in the real world that I always fair from it not fair because I cannot deal
with it but fair because in our world you have a lot of person that they just
want to see you out and their dream just to see you off and unless and without
any benefits, but for me I will give them a lesson in the life that if you does
not do anything for this life and move on you cannot achieve anything that make
you have after your dream or your life that you have and need to live in it.
What I want
to say for all of you if you do not get what you want and give the world his
needs you are a person without any benefits and that is not good not for you or
for the other people around you.
I have and
you have and all the other have to believe that if you don’t do a thing for
your state in life your life will not be changed and we cannot do anything that
make us a very good or very bad all what we have to do that to just make
decision that you believe in them and also believe that they will give you the
victory in all the time and also in all the world.
Today I have
diagnosis tp class and I have to get a lot of new thing like the different observatory
and also the systems that we need them in our life and also approach of the
automatic after that we have two class of English the first that we see how to
do the TOIEC test and the other about the different English like talk and pronunciation
and after that a return back to my room to start the drone project that I have
to give them drone automatic.
Thank you
for reading this and I sure that you will do your decision and make a things
that make you proud from yourself.

0 comments