chance in life

11:01 PM



The world chance it not easy to say it and it’s not easy to get it because in all this life it depend on you all the time that what happen, why I say that?

Because we find a lot of people that they have a lot of chance and have a good one but the problem always in them they don’t know why they have this or what they will do with this or how this will have a good thing of this that they have not an idea about there is other person that they wish the chance onetime in them life and if they have it they will disserve it and give it all their life and all there time just because they want to get the solution for the life and they have no idea about what this chance give for them but the problem the always have to use it no matter the pain the problem that front them but they have just to get them life in the life that they have to get it all the time



I say for you more and more time not matter what you do or what you did in your life just you have to be like hunter who always just wait for the good moment to get and do what he need that I say all time it depend on you and depend on your resist of pain and are you a courage or just want to be and you don’t know how and you will not do it if you have the chance for me if I get a chance I will try it maybe I will have a new life of my life that it always depend on the life that I want to that what happen all time 

What happen for me that I came here to France and get my first step of my life achieving my dreams and get my goals and I have also a lot of time to get a chance but the first chance that I get it and see that good I will take the risks there is peoples who them that you must always take the risks and get your life in order to get your dream in places it will be good but in other you will out of your life and do a things that they have to kill you
I will give you an advice if you get a chance and to thing it better from your life do it, because if you don’t do it you will blame yourself for all the rest of your life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments