the door are close
3:28 PMWhen you do everything for your dream, but there is something stop you
Today we
will speak about my career I am a Master Student @UniversityOfValeniennes, I am
studying Engineering in Automation, Man and Mobility. I am looking for +6 months
internship during my Master, the study start to be hard and
everybody have to work more and more to get his dream and in all of that i have
to search internship in laboratory to continue my doctorate this the problem
that I have today all my life I have a
specific goal and I come from Algeria to get my doctorate in automatic and to
do thinks that let all the humanity remember me and say that I was a good
person and creative but the problem that I don’t find the internship in laboratory
for continue my dream that I want just to serve the humanity to get the life easier
for all the people that they need to person who care about them I have to get
them dream on
In effect
the life here start to keep me done and start to say for me you cannot get your
dream I am here in France just for my dream I have to do all things in this
life to get it reality but I don’t know why I have all the things stop me and
get me lose the power and weak
I know if
you want thing you have to fight to get it but the problem that I find it that I
find all the door close
It has always
been my dream to give something to life and to humans but I think my dream will
not come true Because I think that the life I wanted was
not the life that God wanted for me I do not know why I say this maybe because I am at
a critical stage maybe because I don’t find the internship that I want
it or maybe I cannot let my dream on
The problem that I
have is not I cannot get my dream I know if I have opportunity I will do it and
get all my dreams to became a reality

0 comments