fight until the last minutes of your life

4:44 AM



Good morning every one today I wake up like every day early but the problem that I have today that I have a problem with my pc it start to do a update and it take an hour to do that and because of that I am writing in the middle of day because I started my day with the lesson of intelligent car and we have almost finish our interface that we have to use it in our project and we have do  a good thing that it will us a good thing that it will help after maybe in other things that you need to how to configure a interface for a program that you have to use Matlab.
I have not taken the bake with me today because it was running because of that I take the tramway to get my class today and I arrived in time.


I have to do a representation about my project today of robotic and the suttles that we have to represent what we do also to present what we have like the problem that we have and also all the things that we have them in this project and we have finish we just have to present what we do.
I have to get a new idea about what we have to do in my project of drone and also have a general idea about how to do my expose for my presentation for the other week and the point that we have to discuss them in our expose.
Before I go I just want to say small thing that make me and you happy in your life, if you want anything you have just to work for it and that will help you in your life and help you to get your dream real, because if you stop doing that you will have a lot of problem in your life and that is not good for you to loss a big thing for just small things that they will not have any effect in your progress.

You Might Also Like

0 comments