give yourself more than it give for you
11:57 PMgood morning everyone, today I wake up early like every day to live this day like a new one also that I can take a good thing that may help me in my life, I started my day facing a trouble with my PC that I cannot connect to the internet because I need the internet on my PC to write my words here and in the other place and all that it just to get what I need in these days that I develop my English that all what I have to do, I find the problem that my pc didn't find the wireless and after small fixation I win that I do it and I turn it on and also write my 750words and also here I am writing my words between you.
today I start my day by writing after that I have to get my breakfast and also to get what can give me the power to have the module of today I have a hard one today that I have to spend all my day in it in order to try to understand it and also have a resume to it also to get what I have to get the resolution of the exercise easy, after all of that maybe if I finish early I have some exercise.
yesterday I meet my prof before his return to home because he has a problem with his father that he in in hospital that what happen that he change the plane that he have in the end of this month to yesterday and all of that because his father is not alright, and I meet with his friend that I will do with him the internship, and after that I bay some potato from the supermarket and I return to the room and I spent all my day in the room that what happen,yesterday I have some class after that I play with the PS4 with my brother because I am in his room until now because I know if I go to my room in VALENCIENNES I will not do what I did here and also spend all my time just for the new thing that what can help me in my days also that what can give me the power to do what I have to do.
for today my plan is there is no out of the room I have just to take the revision and there is no other thing that I will do it, just take the class, maybe in the end of the day I play something with the PS4 in order to change my mind also to don't hate what I do.
That's all what I have today to say just you have to give yourself all what it need and be sure that it will give you what help you in this hard world, have a good day




0 comments