you can kill your dreams
11:29 PM
If you have a dream that they are bigger than you, you will kill your dreams and after that you will kill yourself and get the bad life that you don't want it and also you don't want to live in it.
do you things just one time of your life, what can happen for you if your dreams is gone and you cannot do anything to achieve it or you did all the things in order to get it, but you cannot do it, you have to ask yourself this question and you must have the response to this question.
for me, I don't quit if it does not work like this I will add the effort that I have in my life in order to get what I want this my problem, yesterday I start a TP of hybrid and I have a problem that I don’t have the solution for it, I stay 10hours to get the solution, try and try after that I have the result and that's what I have to do in my life just try, you will not lose anything if you just try if it work it's good if it is not working you can try again maybe in the first time you don't see a thing that they will serve you in your dream and that's what will happen if you believe in what you do, for me, I love the automatic and automation and they are my life and also I know that I can achieve a lot of things in this domain and all of this come after a lot of hard work in this domain.
today you have to decide what you want to live for the last day of your life, what you see yourself in the future and what can you give to the world that it will not wait for you to progress you have to believe that even you don't have and don't give anything in this life for this world does not matter.
like my dad was saying to me all the time when I was young when I say that I don't need this study, he say that you do it for yourself there is no one in this world will hear about you if you stay in your room, but if you go out and fight you will have all the possibility to be famous and to be famous is not easy you have to give the world new thing, and you have also to believe in yourself





0 comments