fight for your dream

10:48 PM

if you want to achieve anything in your life you must fight for him and you will see what happen


Good morning everybody today like every day I weak up early and start my day with writing my 750words and today i have just 3 fault and also I write 44 words in minutes and that was good feeling and also it will help me in my day because when you achieve a things you have a good moral that it let you work all the day without any fatigue and also with all the power that you have because when you give a things and you see that it disserve you will give him all what he need even if you don’t have all what he need. 


Yesterday I have a problem with new Chromecast that I bay it from Aliexpress and when I start him and get it in my tv he does not work because of that I contact the seller and he don’t give me any response because of that I contact Aliexpress and I talk with woman that she work there and it help me a lot for give me a solution about how can I return my money back or how they will give me a solution about how It will work with my pc, also I have the English preparation with my friend to the exam of English and before that I finish my letter of motivation that I need them in my internship and I finish them.
Today I have to take my breakfast and get myself ready in the class to better understand what they have to discuss today and also what we have in front of our faces but I think it will be easy if you are prepared for it and do all what it need for it and help yourself always in order to achieve it and work hard all the time that can make it easy and make you a good in it because if you have taken one thing more than time you will be very good in it.
I heard someone say every day you give 15 minutes doing the same thing will help you to get this things
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments