soiree with a good barbecue
4:19 AM
Good morning everyone today I write late my words, despite that I wake up early I just have a problem in stomach upset because I eat a lot yesterday we have a barbecue with my friend in Lille, France we eat a lot of meetings and also a lot of other things that make my stomach not good because I eat until I didn’t let any place for any breath.
It was a good night
that we started with the fire and that make a lot of time because we
have a problem that we find that the Firewood was wet and that make it
so hard to do it, but in the end, we use some of product that make the fire easy, after that we have prepared the beef and also other kind of beef and also we add some Onions, tomatoes and peppers prepare some salad and it’s so good after that we prepare some of Algerien tea that it make the end of the soiree.
After that I return to the room of my brother Lakhdar and I drink some water and I sleep after that I wake up in the middle of the night and I drink a lot of water after that I sleep until the morning, but when I wake up the morning I find that my stomach not good, I just eat some of the banana and also some of citron.
Today I have to return back to Valenciennes to get some homework because all the time that I came here with my brother, we have an amazing time, but I didn’t always have my homework, but I have changed the time of study for this week and also I get fun
I use blab la car to came here to Lille and also I will use it to return to my house
and it’s good things that you learn some new things every time that you
take it for travel, you learn some French and also you get a new idea
about a new thing that they have in their life new experience that you learn them every time and that is good.








0 comments