don't let the hard work turn you

4:45 AM

in the life you must face a lot of hard work and you have to fight him and win in all your fight and the most important that you don't let him return you.









Good morning every one today i wake up early like all the other days and i start with my words in English but today i have not taken my breakfast and also i don’t write my blogger until now because i have wake up early but I find myself not good I just write my 750words and stop and I want to university after that I wait for the teacher of today she is not came for today despite that she say that she will came but the problem that we have week-end and also the problem that it’s very cold this day in the morning and after that I return to my room and I demoralized I have sleep and I just wake and here I am write my word that what I have to do also I have to start program the robot of kuka to get the rapport final for the teacher and get our self-ready for the expose that we should face it.

Today I don’t have a lot to say for you I just have to say that if you want a thing you have to do all the thing in order to get it and turn your dreams to reality and that will give us the life that we need.

I just have to say also that the life here start to be hard and I don’t know that I can resist this hard life because in this week for example we have a class every day from 8 to 19 I just get tired maybe if I have to change my mind and do other thing because the problem that after you came from the class you have also other things to do them in the class.

I have to keep fight for my dream no matter what I do or what I will do I will get my dream and turn them to reality and that will happen in one day I sure of that.

I wish good day for you and also I want you to keep working until getting what you need  

You Might Also Like

0 comments