you must learn how to resist
1:15 AMgood morning everyone, today I have woken up early like every day I just start with getting a bath before that I start my day it was a good bet that I take it, after it I return to my brother's room here where I am with just myself in order to get some preparation for the final exam that I will have them after the vacation and also to have some rest in his room and he went to our home in Algeria.
after the bath I start my day with writing like everyday my words in English and here I am here with you, take my chance to write to you, what I have to start in it today after I finish working on this English I will start take my copybook and start see my classes that I take them also to get what can let me have a good mark and that will help me after in my career to let them say that he just came this year and he do all of this and I have to take my yours with grade of course that what I have to do.
I just prepared my coffee to get me ready for getting a lot of new thing and also to make my revision good that what can I take for the morning because if I eat a lot, maybe I lose the concentration and maybe I cannot take a lot of things I have not to eat too much to get a lot of exercises that they will help me in order to take the lesson and practise them, maybe I don't have a lot of exercises the first thing that I will start doing it I have to just revise the course to have a general idea also to have all the things that we have them in the class and remember that will make the resolution of exercices after that easy.
I am here today to give you maybe some things to get them in your life to get what you need and what let you do what you want in this life you have to resist what can help you in order to achieve what you want and this will be easy if you learn how to resist the pain and also resist all the things that you know if you do them you will have to achieve your dream for me if they will say for me that I have to anything in order to get my dream I will do it and also I will be proud of it,because this life needs that like the baby that he need the milk to grow up also you have that thing to get your destination and this distinction it's not given for everyone or for all the person.
so you know now that this dreams can guide you to get a wrong thing and a thing that maybe you will not resist them, but what I say for you if you want a thing or after to love to do anything you have to thing in the first that if you can resist all the problem that maybe you have them, if you can do it and be proud, if you cannot don't waste your time please maybe there is someone other who want to do this but he find that you take his place do if you deserve it take it that what can I say for you.




0 comments