don't let your soul die
2:56 AMYou want to know just one thing if your soul dies, you will suffer in this life because your soul, it what give you the power to get what you need and also can let you fight all your problem.
Hello everyone, today I wake up late because I don’t have any class despite I sleep early yesterday, but maybe because I have a lot of work in the weekend and that help me to finish almost my homework. Today I have to go to the AIP to continue an expose that we have at the end of this week of the robot KUKA and also the SHUTTLES and we have to get some photo for the process and also to get the expose more beautiful because we will give him all the explanation with photo and also to can explicate the program in the best way.
Today I have just finished writing my 750words of English and also I have to start work on the drone after I finish the work in the laboratory of AIP to finish our work and put a good resume on it for our expose and also we will make a video about what we do in order to get it for the day of our expose.
I have my breakfast with some café like every day and also some cheese with bread and that will make me have the necessary power to finish my day also I have to go to supermarket, maybe LIDEL or CARRFOUR to get some things that I don’t have them and after that I have to do the laboratory to finish the work that I have and after I finish the work I have to return back to my room in order to work on the drone and prepare some point that we will discuss in the other time with my teacher.
I will talk today about the soul and the bad things that you can deserve them if your soul cannot resist the pain that will face and also the problem that you will have and if you cannot resist it you have not to dream, because the dream are for the person that they have a big passion and also that they can achieve their dream no matter what they give or what they will give more importance in them is to get their dream and turn it to reality.
Because of that you have to choose your dream in order that you can resist the big problem that you will have them in front of you on the road of achieving your dream, so if you cannot resist dream a dreams that they don’t over your capability to do them





0 comments