live your life like you want, not like they want

1:50 AM

if you want the happiness in your life you have to live the life that you want for yourself not the life that they want, if you can do that you will live a good life without any problem and with all the happiness.


Good morning every one today I have to share with you one of my stories that I have to get myself comfortable in my life also to live the life that I want and also to get and do what I want not what they have to give me, because there is no one in this life will give you what he want for his self he just will give you the things that he don’t need it, but for me now I don’t need this things I want to build my own life also to get what I need and give them what they need in their life and also to get what they have to get in all the time and also to have the life that they disserve to live in it.
Today I am with my brother Lakhdar in Lille in his room he start his day before me and he take his breakfast and also he did what he have to do all the day In the morning but for me today I didn’t wake up early like every day because I tired from all the day that I weak up very early and I sleep late to this what let me sleep in the morning.




What you have to believe it in this life that if you don’t do it for yourself there is no one in this life will do it for you even that person love you he always want to do it for himself and after that if he find that he empty he will give you some that what will happen, so why you will not be the person that offer a lot of things for other but this offer you cannot give them for other if you can make better than them so you have to decide that you want to be the giver or the receiver.
If you have a chance in your life you have not let it go because always the chance came ones and if you don’t have it you don’t disserve it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments