everything will be easy if you work hard
10:28 PMhi there good morning every one today I have waked up early like all the other days that will give me the time to write my words of English this and the other and that help me in my English and my writing of English became more and more food every day that because that I have to do all me project with English and that will help you in order to get more angles in your life, this world is follows the USA because it's the leader now in the world because of that it the first language that can give you an open all the door in front of you.
this day I think it our final day of felting class in my study here in France it stay just the works and also the homeworks that you have to do them in your room and also it rest the exam that we have to do them after the vacancies that we have for five, ten days and that will make us give a good proportion also it will help us to get yourself ready for this exam and also ready for new things that we will have them in this days and also in those days we have to get also the search for internship I don't find just now anything I have to get a lot of search in all the places and also in all the siteWeb maybe I can find a new teen that I cannot see them before the new thing that they will help me.
today I have to start my day with four hours of class that we have in it the interview and also have all the other thing that they will help me in our life in all the domain like how to build your life, also how you can get a CV or letter of application or other things that will help you in your day, after that I have to see my prof for the project of drone that I have to give him what can I get and also what can I do in this project also the plan that I have to get it and work on it that will help me in my days.
I am so late I have to take a good breakfast because I have a lot of hours also today like yesterday that I worked for 11hours in order to finish the programme of robot and the end, I finish the work and also get a good result, I make the robot work like I want also the shuttles also do what I want from them also they can give us what can we do that will help in my progress of development of robot and also I just work alone for this robot and I just do it and have the good way to control it and also to have the things work like I want
have a good day and I wish that you have developed yourself in order always to get what you want in this life and this is the important thing that you have what you need take care





0 comments