wake up every morning with new mind

11:27 PM

if you wake up everyday in the morning with a fresh mind, you win the game:


Good morning everyone today I wake up very early to get my class because also today I have a class, because of that I wake up very early always a wake up before an hours and half of my first class but in the week-end I have also to wake up early because I have to write every day another words in WWW.750WORDS.COM after this words I have to write also here in the blogger and that will help me in my English to get it better after that I have to take my breakfast and that will contain some eggs and also café and maybe a fruit if I have them if I don’t have them another cake and that will be enough for a long day of class because I have to eat the other meal at 7pm and this will help me in order to lose some of weight and this start give me the good result.
Yesterday I went me and my friend to the decathlon for shopping and I bay a new things I get a new pair of shoes and also a bag for my entrainment the shoes was good because I bay one that the water cannot get in ‘impermeable’ and also harm for the legs and that will help me here because the snow start and also the cold and I bay this bag for take me clothing with me to get to other stadium for playing other match.
I have to go today after the class maybe with my friend that he want to go for a place and I don’t know if I go with him or no because I have a lot of things to do them I have to finish a lot of work that I have it and that will take a lot of time maybe I go with him but we return very fast.

You Might Also Like

0 comments