I have to get planning for my vacation

9:03 AM

good morning everyone, today my vacation start and I have to get a plan for it to spend my time on it because I have a lot of plans and also a lot of study that I have to get them in my vacation and that because I have exam, just after the vacation and also I have to get myself ready to get what I need in my class and also what I need in my exam also to get what necessary for my study that will help in all the time to get what I need in all the time.
today I have to get a good plan to have it in my vacation and also and I have to spend all my time in revision to get a good mark in the exam and also to can take a good time on my vacation.
I have also to take the entertainment of football to get myself in format and also to get what can make me change my mind on what can give me a good life to live it.
today I have meet up with my prof of Algeria that I do with him my expose of master 2 and also I go out with him and also get a lot of places with him in LILLE and also get a lot of places with him and also we talk a lot in his project and also mean that we discuss them together like the Arduino and the different utilization of it also the different things that we can add it for him also the drone that I take him like a project that he also have another one to get him with his student in Algeria that what can make me and him work together and also get a lot of solution of problem that may be that we find it in our lives and also in our project and that's what can make me proud when I find that I have a lot of things that I have to do them in life also to get them in my life a good and new thing that they will help me in all the life also they can have what can make me and make him ready for all the changes that I have them with me in all the places in the life also that I can have a lot of experience for him and I know that he have a lot of experience that he have it in life also, he can do all the thing that they have to help me in my career also to get all the things in life that can help me in order to develop myself also to get what I have to do in this day with all my day




That's what I have to tell you today also all the things that they have to help me that I should have every day start study early and also to finish it early that what I have to do in my cases also I have to get a rest for the first day of my vacation to can continue after that doing all the things that can help me in order to don't hate what I do because my brother is going to BLED and I cannot find someone that I can do something with him or that I can imagine myself without him

You Might Also Like

0 comments