wake up early in the morning

12:07 AM



Hi everybody today I will describe to you my feeling when I wake up in the morning without anything to do just a supplementary things that I never do it that the problem, I have to wake up early in the morning just if I have things to do but to wake up like this just to get new things and also in day of week-end that way it not easy.
Today I start my day with get a new thing firstly start with opening the window to see the outside and also to get a new fresh air after that I get the pc on and start with writing of the 750words and I get my words in nine teen minutes and thirty nine world in a minutes after that always I take the word that I write and get the correction in word today I find just 7 error in all the text and this good things after that here I am write my word in blogger to learn more and more English and also other language like Duolingo that I learn there French and English and also almond that I just start it but I start recognize some words.

 don't forget also 'to do list' that will help you all time to achieve things that will help you to get your dreams reality step by step

After I finish this writing I will get my breakfast with eggs and café and also cake and also orange and some other fruits to get myself ready to start my revision and do things that they will help me in my progress in the yours.
Yesterday I started with the project of drone and I start read the transmitter book and the receiver and also the different way of connection and also the different switch that we should use them to get our drone flight without any problems after that I start my connection of the Arduino with the gps and I find that the gps is not good and he miss part of allocate satellite and I send email for my prof to get him know that we miss this part and also that we need the battery rechargeable.
When I get the bed I read my part of day in book of ‘le jour ou j’ai appris a vivre’
Thanks a lot for reading that and I wish for you a good health and a good day without problems and with love goodbye.

You Might Also Like

0 comments